Dun Laoghaire Marina is seeking applicants for the role of Accounts and Administration Manager.
This is a key position within the marina management team. The role requires someone that is highly organised, customer focused and enjoys working in a multi-tasking administrative position. You will be part of the small and dynamic team with responsibility for the financial and administrative operations of the marina.
Accounts Manager Responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of customer account maintenance e.g. allocations, raising invoices, posting payments etc.
- Provide accurate, timely and regular financial information.
- Reconciling company bank accounts.
- Management of financial processes relating to marina berthing, fuel sales and front of house income.
- Protects organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
Administrative Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Effective administration service including staff rotas and holiday collation.
- Take lead responsibility for the company’s website, social media channels and marketing.
- Take responsibility for all IT related works, ensuring appropriate updates and equipment are sourced, whilst closely working with the external IT company employed. Ensure security and confidentiality of data is upheld to the highest regard, and all relevant daily / weekly backups are completed on schedule.
- Possess 3-5 years’ in Finance function managing the company finance.
- IT literate, with advanced MS Office skills.
- Experience dealing with customers and both internal and external.
- Proven skills in administration and data management.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role (either face to face or telephone).
- Strong organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A genuine interest in marine activities.
- Knowledge of boating and leisure boats in general.
E-mail a Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications to: email@example.com.